Top Ad

Davido's latest tweet on Sophie(his babymama) and Dele Momodu

Love to my supporters And to those bashing me THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT !Even if I don't keep her she will grow up and know I fought for her..

ALL THESE LIES BEING PUT ON ME ... NO BE TODAY ... I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY BUT IN RESPECT FOR MY DAUGHTER I WILL KEEP QUIET .. I APOLOGIZE
MR DELE MOMODU I APOLOGIZE BUT ..U DIDNT HAVE TO ...
Meanwhile Davido in response to a fan of his that he was spoiling his baby mama tweeted this reply and this were his exact words....Won't let the mother of my child be on the street ... No matter what https://t.co/xbt8gNTSdc  
.     Davido in apparent response to Mr Delete Momodu himself had this to say...it's crazy ..Whole time this girl was pregnant you wouldn't even pick her call .As soon as the DNA test came back u slid in my DM SO QUICK!
    And in another response to his Babymama tweeted this.....IT WAS ALL GOOD ON CHRISTMAS DAY .... ALL THIS CUS OF DUBAI ... A 4 DAY TRIP .. I JUST GAVE YOU MONEY TO GO TO LONDON 2 months ago,SOMEONE THATS NOT MY WIFE .. I BOUGHT HER A BUSINESS CLASS TICKET AND ABOUT 10 000 POUNDS STERLING IN SHOPPING MONEY,SHE DIDNT BUY ONE THING FOR IMADE ...and finally Davido tweeted this..NOT MYSELF AT ALL RYT NOW .. IM OUT .. IM HURT
       But I doubt we've heard this last of this drama.


Follow me on twitter @fajakz
Davido's latest tweet on Sophie(his babymama) and Dele Momodu Davido's latest tweet on Sophie(his babymama) and Dele Momodu Reviewed by Unknown on 2:42 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.