Top Ad

Jamie Foxx Rescues Man From Burning Truck

The actor insists his actions were not heroic - saying he "just had to do something".Jamie Fox Car Rescue
Jamie Foxx pulled a motorist from the wreckage of his burning car after he crashed outside the Oscar winner's mansion in California.

Brett Kyle's car flipped over several times after it hit a drainage pipe on Potrero Road on Monday night.
The actor heard the explosion and rushed to rescue Kyle before the truck was engulfed by flames.
Speaking to CBS Los Angeles, Foxx said: "I don't look at it as heroic. I just look at it as, you know, you just had to do something. And it all worked out.
Jamie Foxx Crash Rescue California
The driver is suspected of being drunk Pic: Safety For Citizens
"As I'm getting him out, I said, 'You've got to help me get you out because I don't want to have to leave you.' I said, 'You've angels around you'."
Foxx was helped by another passerby who used a pair of scissors to release Kyle from his seatbelt.
The driver is being treated for head, chest and neck injuries. He was also arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Jamie Foxx Rescues Man From Burning Truck Jamie Foxx Rescues Man From Burning Truck Reviewed by Spencer Reports on 7:08 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.